VINA PACIFIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY (VICO) was established in 2009 as an independent supervisory unit with the criterion of bringing value, trust and being a reliable partner for all businesses. customers in the field of risk assessment and assessment of damaged property. Insurance over 13 years of establishment and development with a team of enthusiastic, enthusiastic and professional supervisors, having diplomas and certificates of auxiliary training in risk according to the Government’s regulations with different types of insurance. insurance of property, goods, works, machinery and equipment, duties and business interruptions… Therefore, VICO Company is honored to be one of the units chosen by many insurers as a unit. independent supervision. The certificate of director issued by VICO Company is always objective and honest to help customers effectively solve problems such as: Surveying the current status before issuing insurance contracts, considering insurance coverage and indemnification value. for damaged properties. VICO company is committed to providing customers with the highest quality services, meeting the legitimate requirements and goals of customers. VINA PACIFIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY (VICO) is proud to be one of the leading monitoring service providers in Vietnam with long-standing reputable partners in the Insurance market.
Vina Pacific Inspection Joint Stock Company (VICO) is committed to implementing and complying with the regulations on standards and quality of work as follows:
- VICO will send confirmation to the Insurer of undertaking the nominated case within 02 hours after receiving the official appointment – can confirm in the appointment letter and resend.
- VICO’s assessors will try their best to be at the scene to conduct the assessment within 12 hours after receiving the letter of appointment from the insurer.
- Send a quick preliminary notice of the loss, estimate the preliminary damage value within 01 day from the date of completion of the field assessment. Within 03 days from the date of completion of the assessment, issue a preliminary report with information related to the loss such as:
– Cause (If there is no conclusion from the authorities, VICO will give a preliminary assessment of the cause of the loss);
– Degree of damage (preliminary assessment);
– Preliminary assessment of insurance contract liability;
– Compensation reserve;
– And other relevant information .v..v.
- Subsequent reports will be provided to the insurer within 10 days and may be shorter if deemed necessary to update information regarding the loss.
- Within 14 days from the date of receipt of all relevant claim files and sufficient basis for loss calculation, VICO will complete the Final Report. This report will cover all the issues that have not been mentioned in previous reports. In case the calculation requires additional information, VICO will send a written request to the Insured to provide and notify the insurer to monitor the incident.
- In case it is necessary to use specialized experts to advise and assist in the claim settlement process, VICO will notify the Insurer to consider the decision to call immediately to avoid prolonging the settlement time. decide.
- After the Insurer solicits a Third Party to assist with the assessment as proposed by VICO, VICO will be responsible for regularly monitoring and informing the progress as well as sending reports and relevant information to the supervisor. this decision to the Insurer.
- VICO will keep confidential all information, documents received. Do not provide any records, reports, or information to any party other than the Insurer (designating an assessment) without the written consent of the Insurer.
- Reporting languages: Vietnamese and English.
We promise and do it right the above requirements!
Nguyen Ngoc Thanh – Loss Adjuster
0376 008 727
Truong Minh Bao – Loss Adjuster
0979 188 479
Pham Van Duy- Loss Adjuster
0869 006 141
Nguyen Thi Tien – Loss Adjuster
0346 576 994
Nguyen Van Thang – Loss Adjuster
0978 133 210
Tran The Nam – Loss Adjuster
0912 209 097
Nguyen Tai Hoang – Loss Adjuster
0981 632 954
Vu Ngoc Hai – Loss Adjuster
0357 563 232
Nguyen Van Thanh – Loss Adjuster
0389 791 523
Nguyen Thi Tuyet Mai – Loss Adjuster
0975 992 500
Ngo Phuoc Quoc – Loss Adjuster
0976 317 100